The sales are in full swing, as the never-ending pings in your inbox are no doubt constantly reminding you. If you've waited til now to overhaul your summer wardrobe then congrats, YOU ARE WINNING AT LIFE.
Pretty much every single item I have written about on here for the past couple of months is now on sale (honestly, read through some old posts and if there's something you like then click through to see if it's been reduced, it almost certainly will have been!) so this weekend's edit is a round-up of my fave sale pieces for £20 or less.
Happy bargain hunting!
1. Cami by Goldie - £15 (reduced from £29)
Camis are the perfect holiday go-to, but they're great under jackets in the office too. (Related: can someone tell the air con man that it doesn't need to feel like an igloo in the office when it's glorious outside?!)
2. Shorts by Oasis - £18 (reduced from £35)
Just don't wear them with coconut moisturiser on your legs or you may get a tummy ache.
3. Bag by Warehouse - £10 (reduced from £30)
Buying a new 'summer bag' every year is just one of those things you have to do, even though it's silly. Still, at ten quid you don't have to feel so guilty about it.
4. Espadrilles by Topshop - £5 (reduced from £16)
On trend stripes for a fiver? You're too good to us, Toppers.
5. Top by Warehouse - £20 (reduced from £35)
Great for casual days with denim, but can easily be made more office-y too.
6. Dress by Topshop - £18 (reduced from £38)
YES YES YES to the fluro festival fabulousness of this maxi.
7. Cami by Oasis - £15 (reduced from £20)
This cami is exceptionally soft. Don't blame me if you start stroking yourself at bus stops.
8. Dress by Warehouse - £18 (reduced from £30)
Give your other dresses the cold shoulder.
9. iPhone Case by Moschino - £5 (reduced from £55)
Yeah, you'd be pretty gutted now if you paid full price for this.
10. Dress by Warehouse - £15 (reduced from £48)
Warehouse have had a number of bold placement print florals this season, I like that they've gone down a more graphic route than the usual girly girl stuff. This dress is feminine and bold all at once.