The much loved Covent Garden staple Sway is following suit with the ‘new year, new me’ tradition.
Still keeping its iconic name and location Sway is in the midst of getting a much needed facelift. The new Sway will be sophisticated without being stuck up. It is set to become the social hub of the West End.
It’s not just the venue itself getting a facelift but also everything it offers too. We have been lucky enough to get a pre-opening taste of the new menu and we can assure you, it tastes divine (can you call pizza divine? We think you can)
So to keep it short and sweet, we have listed the 5 main reasons to visit the new Sway when it opens at the end of the month.
1. You can eat delicious pizzas in a beautiful lounge style dining room. If pizza isn’t your bag, there is a wealth of incredible dishes to fill your boots.
2. The cocktails, need we say more? Ok, we’ll elaborate a bit. Sway’s new Happy Hour is not your average. It’s all about sharing with 2 cocktails for £10 and 2 pizzas for £14, alongside many more Happy Hour steals.
3. The selfie room. Yes you read that right, they are basing a whole room around selfies and who doesn’t love a good selfie
4. The big midnight celebrations. It’s all being kept tightly under wraps at the moment, but we have been assured that something spectacular will happen in the club every Thursday, Friday and Saturday Night
5. Finally and probably most important for this month, the 3 huge launch parties on 28th, 29th and 30th January. If you haven’t got your name down yet, we suggest you do, it’s going to be epic.
We’ll see you there
Click here to get on the guestlist now