The 30 before 30 Bandwagon30 before 30 lists are massive at the moment, and people are starting earlier giving themselves bigger and better goals.
If you haven’t heard of the phenomenon, it’s basically a bucket list of things you want to do before you turn 30. We have been checking out peoples 30 before 30 lists and think these 20 are our favourite:
- Regularly eat and enjoy at least 3 new vegetables - I mean how many vegetables are there? Does Gin count?
- Enjoy a one night stand - exactly how many one night stands are really that enjoyable?
- Learn to DJ
- Climb the O2
- Go out every night for a week – we can definitely help you with this one. Check out our incredible venue portfolio
- Splurge on a once in a lifetime meal at one of London’s most exclusive restaurants
- Learn how to bar tend – if not already a bar tender. Again another one we can help you with. Check out our cocktail masterclasses
- Have a social media blackout – that’s right, come of all social media for a month – sound easy?
- Get locked in a department store – I mean come on we have all seen elf, that looks pretty epic!
- Fall in love – easier said than done, but it’s a nice idea. Wine is always a good fall back plan though
- Go travelling - now we're am sure a lot of you reading this have already done that, but the worlds a big place so there is no harm in doing more is there?!
- Get your dream job. We don’t think lady of leisure counts as a dream job FYI
- Buy a house - pretty sure, no 100% sure, this didn’t come from a Londoner
- Rent a yacht – we noticed the owner of this bucket list was not size specific – good call, we’re not all Jay Z.