We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This notice (together with any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We, us and our refer to Late Night London Limited, trading as Late Night London. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 02924138. Our registered office is at Clareville House, 26-27 Oxendon Street, London SW1Y 4EL. We operate https://www.latenightlondon.co.uk/.
The data controller is Late Night London Limited of Clareville, 26-27 Oxendon Street, London SW1Y 4EL. Our VAT number is 264961866.
Late Night London is part of the Novus group of companies (“Novus Group”) details of which can be found on our website: https://www.latenightlondon.co.uk/. This Privacy Notice is issued on behalf of the Novus Group so when we refer to ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ in this notice we are referring to the relevant company in the Novus Group responsible for processing your data.
Our Data Protection Officer is Samantha Delamore who can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by telephone on 020 7968 2400, or by post at Clareville House, 26-27 Oxendon Street, London SW1Y 4EL.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you:
- use our site;
- subscribe to any services offered by us or register for our events; and/or
- register to receive our downloadable information, newsletters or other information.
The information you give us may include your name, email, phone number, address and date of birth. Unless otherwise agreed with you we will only collect this basic personal data about you which does not include any special categories of personal information.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including items you viewed or searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you:
- if you are a user of our services;
- if you use any other websites we or our group companies operate; and
- from our third party service providers (including, for example, contractors in technical and delivery services, analytics providers, search information providers).
If you are a user, have been a user of our services or make enquiries about the services we offer your personal details will be recorded on our CRM database and we will cross-check information you give us with the information recorded on our CRM database.
Purpose for processing your information
We need to know basic personal information in order to provide you with the services that you have engaged us to provide and to assert out right to be compensated in return for those services as per the terms and conditions on our website.
Where you have given us your consent, we may send you information about other products that may be of interest to you by post, email, SMS or contact you by phone (see Marketing Activities below).
We will not use your personal data for any other purpose unless you explicitly instruct it to do so.
All the personal data we hold about you will be processed by personnel within either the United Kingdom or the European Economic Area (EEA). We will only share this information with third parties as applicable to the services you have requested such as marketing communications.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Please be aware that your information may be stored on a cloud based system whose servers are located within the EEA.
Personal Data that we hold. We will use this information:
- to send you any information you have requested;
- to provide you with the services you have requested such as your booking or enquiry;
- where you have given your agreement, to provide you with news and information which we think may be of interest to you and with information about our products and services. If you no longer wish us to use your data in this way, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com or by selecting the unsubscribe button on our communications;
- for the purposes of market mapping and customer base analysis so that we understand the potential market for our goods and services better and can tailor our goods and services to meet market and customer desires;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so; and
- as part of our efforts to keep our site secure.
Legal basis for processing your information
We will not rent, swap or sell your personal information to other organisations for them to use in their own marketing activities.
The legal basis that we rely on for processing your data will depend upon the circumstances in which it is being collected and used, but will in most cases fall into one of the following categories:
- where you have provided your consent to allow us to use your data in a certain way;
- where the processing is necessary to carry out for the performance of a contract with you;
- where the processing is necessary in order for us to comply with a legal obligation; or
- where it is in our legitimate interests to perform our functions.
Sharing your information
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to us in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with our procedures.
We may also share your personal information with:
- any member of the Novus group of companies which includes Balls Brothers (Emporium) Limited, Novus Leisure Limited, Novus Leisure Group Limited, Tank and Paddle Limited, A3D2 Limited, Trinity Bars Services Limited and Mabels Bars Limited; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held about our prospects and customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our group companies, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and
- if you make a claim against us (such as our legal advisors and insurance providers).
Retention of your personal data
We will only keep your personal data within the timeframes allowed by law and for so long as is necessary to comply with our legal obligations. The length of time we keep your data will depend on the type of personal data we have collected. It will be kept in accordance with our Retention Policy. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details of any specific retention period.
Where you give us your consent, we will also use your personal data in order to send you marketing communications in connection with the following marketing activities and services:
- newsletters – to keep you up to date with our news and activities;
- offers - offers and discounts at our venues; and
- promotional Information - information on our venue promotions.
You decide how you want us to contact you, whether by mail, email or by phone or text message (SMS/MMS) and you can update your communication preferences at any time by telling us when things change. From time to time we will also send you a communication to update and refresh your communication preferences.
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you have the following rights:
- right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you;
- right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete;
- right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records;
- right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing;
- right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation;
- right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing;
- right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling;
- right to judicial review - in the event that we refuse your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why;
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office if you have a concern about your personal data: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or by phoning 020 7968 2400. You may also withdraw your consent to direct marketing by clicking the unsubscribe button on any of our communications.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Changes to our privacy notice
Any changes we make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice.
Version Dated 29th March 2018