Website Terms & ConditionsLate Night London
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Who we are and how to contact us
Http://www.latenightlondon.co.uk is a website operated by Late Night London Limited of Clareville House, 26-27 Oxendon Street, London, SW1Y 4EL ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 02924138. We are a limited company. To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone our us on 0203 9576111.
By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
• Our Acceptable Use & Cookies Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to, for example, reflect changes to our suppliers, to better cater to our users' needs and to improve the customer experience.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Our site is only for users in the UK
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this site
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
The site may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you / limitation of liability
We provide our site for domestic and private use only. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes.
You acknowledge and accept that the site is purely a platform for users to find Promoters/Events and Venues and We do not have any control over any Promoter, Event or Venue. Accordingly, We take no responsibility for any Loss you may incur or for any issues which you may encounter in connection with an Event and/or Venue and/or Tickets purchased or an enquiry or booking made via the site (including, without limitation, you or others being refused access to an Event or Venue). In such circumstances any complaint or claim must be raised with the Venue or Promoter (as applicable) and it is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the Venue’s or Promoter’s (as applicable) rules, regulations, terms and conditions prior to entering into any agreement with them.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
For the purposes of this paragraph, the following words shall have the following meanings:
“Event” means an event offered by a Promoter via our site;
“Loss” means all costs, claims and losses whatsoever including, without limitation, loss of profit, loss of business, loss of savings, consequential loss, lost business opportunity, indirect or special damages, economic loss, damage to goodwill and damage or loss of data or hardware;
“Promoter” means a third party advertising services via our site;
“Ticket” means a ticket purchased from a third party or a Promoter for an Event;
“Venue” means a location which offers entertainment services via the site.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
Our Trademarks Are Registered
"Late Night London" is a UK registered trademark of Late Night London Limited. You are not permitted to use it without our approval.
Version dated 11th October 2017
2017 NYE Competition
- Entrants must be 18+ when entering the competition.
- To fully enter this competition, entrants have to purchase a ticket to the New Year's @ Eve event, on any third-party selling platforms.
- Name of the entrant should match on social media and ticket in order to be traced.
- Closing date for entry will be Friday 29th Dec at noon, the winner will be contacted in the afternoon. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 2 hours of the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 12 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.